Making a Will is an important and yet often neglected part of estate planning.
Some of us are not aware of the adverse consequences (more costs and longer wait to access the estate)
of not having a valid Will when we pass on. Whereas, the rest of us are simply procrastinating.
Advance Care Planning is for everyone, regardless of age or state of health.
You cannot predict the future but you can prepare for the unexpected by letting your
family know what kind of care you would like to receive, should you become very ill one day
Objectives of this seminar:
- What is a Will?
- Who’s who in a Will?
- Why appointing an executor and guardian is important?
- What assets can you give under a Will?
- What if you do not have a Will?
- Why you should not procrastinate in making your Will?
- Why you should plan ahead?
- What is Advance Care Planning for?
- Who should you appoint to make decisions on your behalf?
- How to enable your caregivers to take care of you?
Venue: 21 Jurong Gateway Road #04-01 CPF Jurong Building Singapore 608546
Organiser: FortisWills Legacy Centre
Seminar will be conducted in English